Friday, August 24, 2012

5QF-- Twinkies, trash, and sweaty pants.

In the interest of having some posts consistency around these parts, I'm participating in Mama M's

Join in here!


Ready?  *Ahem*

1. If you could have been (could be) any profession you wanted (brains and $$$ no problem) what would it be?
I've been thinking a lot about this lately, with all the kiddos headed back to school full-time...maybe it's time for this momma to get back into the workforce.  Atleast part-time.  Anywho, what I enjoy most is greeting people and office work.  So, an office position of some sort would be amazeballs.  And on the practical side of things, it'd have to be either a night job or just during the school year, so as to not pay daycare (because helloooo, what would be the point in THAT!) which leaves me with the position of School Secretary. Home on weekends and vacation days/holidays. Perfect. Set that up for me, wouldya?

2. How often do you clean out your car?

Blech. Not often enough. I usually take the hint when they open the sliders of the fan and a bunch of shit falls out. Actually, I've been doing rather okay with it...emptying trash into the outside can on Friday mornings (trash day) and when I step on shit that just fell out when they opened the door when I get the urge.  But, alas, *sigh* not nearly often enough.


3. Do you wish there was such a thing as fashion police or are you deeply relieved?

I would be okay with that...I've tried to make it a rule not to leave the house in sweatpants. But rules are meant to be broken, amIright!? Sooooo. Either way is fine. I'd probably just contest the ticket and fight it in court, which would lead to the ticket getting thrown out, cuz the FP wouldn't show up, cuz there are FAR too many people out there worse off than moi! lol  My sister even said a few times, trying to be nice...I guess... *eyeroll* "She might be big, but atleast she dresses nice." Um. okay. Thanks. Or should I say, you're welcome? lol  {Evil revenge: she later popped out 2 kids of her own mwahahahahahahahaha} {but she's doing great losing on Weight Watchers...and stress} {biotch.}


4. What's your go to food/drink/activity when stressed?
I partake in Retail Therapy. Actual therapy would probably be cheaper, though. :/


5. If you had twins, what would you name them?
Hey! I've got some of those!! They are Gavin & Grady. Our youngest. Here are some pics...
Newborn Twinkies!
We're 2!! This pic makes me happy and sad!
A recent adventure with their bros...notice the "croc pots" in the background?
And no, they weren't in a Subway commercial...
They turned 5 this summer!
 (5, 5, 5 dollah foot looooooooooooooooooooong!)

Make a wish, twinkies!
Making the best of a rainy baseball game. Have Mike&Ike's...will travel.

Wanna know something COMPLETELY insane?! 

I'd love to have another set of twins! Right now. And their names would be Charlie and Max, or maybe Duncan (family name) OR if they were girls: Andy and Charlie. 

I know. ;)

10 comments:

Grisel said...

Your boys are too cute!! I love twins, I didn't have any but I do have twin sisters & they have such a special bond....even now as adults, its so nice! I may need to look for work soon & I also have thought of looking for work as a school secretary...you'll have the same schedule as the kids, its great!

Unknown said...

Stopping by from Five Question Friday!

I have Twinkies, too!!! Boys . . . Dean and David. They will be 3 in 2 weeks. It is so reassuring to find someone who has older children AND twin boys who are older than mine! It fills me with HOPE!

Kattrina said...

I am about to have a boy! I'm from a house of girls and a family of girls so it will be quite the change! Your twins are adorable...I am happy I am only having one though. You are right - daycare is too expensive!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh your blog title had me cracking up!
A school secretary would be a good job! I wouldn't mind any sort of secretarial job.
Retail therapy is a good go to for stress relief :D
Your twins are way too cute!
I love boy names for girls!
Stopping by from 5-Question-Friday ♥

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog! Makes me feel normal since I'm surrounded by Penises too! Twins are soooo cute. I actually have two friends that each have twins. They are awesome to hang with (I'm like the crazy aunt that babysits for free)I love seeing how different they are...it's so cool. I'm super glad I didn't have twins but appreciate my friends kids and what they deal with everyday.

Cindy said...

What beautiful boys you have!!!

Helene said...

School secretary would be totally cool!!! Except when your own kids come to the office to complain that they're sick.

Happy birthday to your boys!! I love that you picked names that both start with the same letter. I wanted to do that with my twin boys but Tim was totally against it.

Really? Another set of twins?? Take it from me....be careful what you wish for...heehee!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG, your boys are beyond adorable. what great pics of them and the party.
hey if your clothes are comfy, then go for it babe.

Sorry kid, your mom doesn't play well with others said...

I found your blog on accident and I LOVE it! I have a Gavin too... I clean out my car when I think someone might see it, hopefully I do t get into an accident when you open the door McDonald's wrappers fall out from a few months ago...

Samantha @ 24 to 30 said...

I really love your blog name!! It makes me laugh, especially since I am too - am the only girl in my house with 4 boys. Looks like you have some adorable boys! I'm a big fan of retail therapy as well :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and opinions! I'll be in touch!