Saturday, July 13, 2013

5QF-- Frat boys, Zzzzs, and Bangs :)

Joining in Five Question Friday at fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com!

Even though it's technically 4 minutes into Saturday as I type. Anywhooo...

1. Would you rather pay for house cleaner or spa day?

At first, I was like, hellooooooooooo, house cleaner! But the truth is? I'd be so embarrassed by the messes My Many Men make that I'd have to CLEAN the house so the house cleaner could come.  
Source: someecards.com
So...I'm going with SPA!! I've never had a massage.

2. Who plans what gifts you get for holidays, you or your spouse?


We don't honestly do a lot of gifts for each other. If I want something, I get it. If he wants something, I talk him out of it. Haaaaaa. I'm so picky particular, it's easier to plan them myself. Less exchanges that way ;)

3. How many hours of sleep do you get? Do you need more?


Sometimes 5, sometimes 8ish. It depends on my caffeine consumption mood, I guess. And how many blogs I have in my reader :) Tonight...I'm shooting for 6 hours. Who doesn't need more---in the form of an afternoon nap!!

4. Do you like your hair long or short?


Long. I'm never sure about my bangs though...no bang, side bang, heavy bang. Bang. *snicker*

5. When was the last time you were pulled over and what was it for?


It's been almost a couple years I think...and it was an expired inspection sticker. I gave 'em the 'ole "I had no idea, my husband takes care of that stuff even though I harp on him weekly."


That was fun. If you wish to partake, visit Mama M. at

1 comments:

midn said...

cheap soccer jerseys, combining elegant style and cutting-edge technology, a variety of styles of cheap bayern munich jerseys, the pointer walks between your exclusive taste style.

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and opinions! I'll be in touch!